Doubt in implementations of mean loss interval at sender side

  Hi folks,
In the  patch #3 of the sender patches series, the algorithm that does
the calc of the mean loss interval suffers with the same problem that
Gerrit pointed at the receiver patches.
It considers if an interval is 2 RTT old, instead of 2 RTT long. But I
sent this code in this state anyway, because I want to ask how to solve
this problem.
I imagined that would be possible to check the loss interval length
upon receiving the feedback from the receiver that contains new loss
intervals option, and to compare this with previous loss intervals info
received.
With this correction I would be able to return the tx history back to
it's normal behavior, instead of keeping 2 RTT's of packets.
Any help/opinions about this?

Cheers,
Ivo

--