From: Stefan Kost <ensonic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 4:10 PM
Subject: system lookup
To: Leandro Sales <leandroal@xxxxxxxxx>

hi leandro,

sorry again for the trouble with the patch.

I have a problem with this example:
gst-launch -v filesrc location=music.mp3 ! mp3parse ! dccpclientsink
host=localhost port=9011 ccid=2

gst-launch -v dccpserversrc port=9011 ccid=2 ! decodebin ! alsasink

as soon as I start the first gst-launch pipeline, the system load goes
up so quickly, that I can only turn off the system. On X none of the
events are handled anymore (I can move the mouse though). The harddrive
spinns like crazy. Any idea?

Stefan