Re: Monitoring DCCP: modprobe dccp_probe

Hello, I'm [still] not using such schema because I'm trying to solve
some other problems in the maemo kernel, but as soon as I have news
about this I will let you know.

Leandro.

--
Leandro Melo de Sales
Pervasive and Embedded Computing Laboratory

http://www.leandrosales.com/