Re: QUESTION: About the RFCs of DCCP

Gerrit Renker wrote:
I am used TAHI's v6eval, and added DCCP support. So The test log looks very good.^_^

Now it is under development. After it completed, I'll publish the test tools and test result.

That sounds great and would be a very useful tool to have. Can you
please drop us a line if something is available?

It's a pleasure to this.

At this time, the TAHI support is completed for rfc 4340, and I am making the test frame for DCCP test, and it has little test case in it although the test frame is under test.

It also found something does not completed implement rfc, such as the two patch I had send to the mail list, and the BUG [Re: Reporting possible bug in DCCP Feature negotiation] which is reported by Leandro Sales can be reproduct simplely.