Re: Reporting possible bug in DCCP Feature negotiation

Good! :)
   and about our Internet test, when are you available again? I was
very busy since that week that you traveled. I'm about to release a
new version of dccp gstreamer plugin which will support multthread
transmission: this means that the plugin will be able to send
multimedia flows to a set of connected clients. Additionally, I talked
to one of the GStreamer developers and they want to integrate it to be
distributed as part of the available plugins for gstreamer. For this
first moment, it will be enter in gst-plugin-bad and then, after we
complete some submission requirements, the plugin will be distributed
in gst-plugin-goods.
   About CCID-4, I currently have many issues related to related
stuffs of my master dissertation and I will have time to dedicate
again to CCID-4 implementation only in two or three week, when I
finish my master dissertation and I will be available for CCID-4. For
this time and later, no problem if others want to submit patches.

Leandro.

--
Leandro Melo de Sales.
Pervasive and Embedded Computing Laboratory

http://www.leandrosales.com/