Re: dccp bugs

Dnia Monday 24 of March 2008, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo napisał:
> IIRC Thomas said that the server process terminates, its just the client
> that hangs for a long time, lemme re-read the other messages...
Yes, you are right.

> Thomas, is it the client that hangs? Or is it the server?

It is the client (the program that does connect(...)) that hangs. The server
(the one which does listen(...)) is already dead. Well, the server process
finished execution but the socket is somehow busy: when I try to run the
server once again (on the same port) and try to connect to it with another
instance of the client program I always get this 32 return code from sendmsg
call.
--
Regards,
Tomasz Grobelny