Re: packet priorities

> > Two ideas with regard to reproducing:
> >  1. The excellent little D-ITG traffic generator
> >     http://www.grid.unina.it/software/ITG/
> >     It has DCCP support and packet timing can be set as a random variable,
> >     which can be bound to a random seed (to reproduce test runs).
> >
> That might be useful. I'll just have to check if it is possible to count which
> packets arrived at the destination end so that mixed audio/video stream
> simulation can be done.

For sure it is. Both D-ITG sender and receiver can log different
information (i.e. packet id, sending and receiving time, and size)
for each sent and received packet.
Please, have a look at it and do not hesitate to contact me for any
question.

AB

---

Alessio Botta, PhD Student
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
Via Claudio 21 -- 80125 Napoli (Italy)
Phone: +390817683821 - Fax: +390817683816
Email: a.botta@xxxxxxxx
         abotta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://wpage.unina.it/a.botta