Re: panic on 2.6.24rc5

Em Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 01:57:14AM +0100, Tomasz Grobelny escreveu:
> Dnia Wednesday 02 of January 2008, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo napisał:
> > If the kernel oopses, if the results are the same or are some problem
> > introduced in the patches by Gerrit. I.e. you would help us to narrow
> > down the problem by trying a binary search of changeset history built
> > kernels.

> Oh, and by the way: does there exist any set of automated tests for dccp? It
> would be nice to have one, wouldn't it? Otherwise accepting any patch is
> quite risky...

There are test programs, documented in the wiki, and there is peer
review too :-)

And DCCP on Linux was written in such a way that a large part of its
core engine is actually shared with TCP, benefiting from a much bigger
set of developers and testers.

But please feel free to add more automated tests, it'll benefit us all.

- Arnaldo
-