Re: DCCP source code

On 12/15/07, Gerrit Renker <gerrit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ian McDonald has written an implementation of Faster Restart (contact Ian for further information);
> this was also in form of a subtree. It is not currently online, but if there is interest, I am happy
> to put up the patches as Faster-Restart subtree again. In any case, ask Ian what he is intending to do.

I am not intending to support faster restart any more but you can
download from my website or I can send you a series of patches against
later kernels (Gerrit prepared this).

Please note my faster restart is for CCID3 - there is also faster
restart for CCID4 as well which hasn't been coded.

--
Web1: http://wand.net.nz/~iam4/
Web2: http://www.jandi.co.nz