Re: Test tree patch inventory - update

Arnaldo,

| > 	[DCCP]: Basic support for passive-close
|
| What happens if we receive a second CloseReq or a second Close packet or
| if the server performed an active close?

Just to say I am still working on this. First, thanks a lot for pointing
out the bug. This forced me to look again at this patch and ... ecce,
there is another bug: PASSIVE_1/2 may only be entered from OPEN/PARTOPEN,
the code allowed to enter these states from other states, too. This is
clearly wrong.
Will send the revised patch once I am clearer what is going on, but this
may not be today.

Gerrit
-