Re: Test tree patch inventory - update: 3rd batch

Em Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 03:42:52PM +0000, Gerrit Renker escreveu:

> 7. Miscellaneous DCCP updates
> -----------------------------
> The last batch before the begin of the feature-negotiation patch set contains individual,
> standalone patches (and thus ideal for cherry-picking):
>
> 	[DCCP]: Honour and make use of shutdown option set by user

Applied

> 	[DCCP]: Update documentation

Applied

> 	[DCCP]: Promote CCID2 as default CCID

Applied to simplify things for now, but I still think that for some
setups it may be interesting to allow CCID2 not to be built.

> 	[DCCP]: Remove redundant dependency on IP_DCCP

Applied

> 	[DCCP]: Ignore Ack Vectors / Elapsed Time on DCCP-Request also

Applied

> 	[DCCP]: Update documentation on ioctls

Applied

> 8. The Feature-Negotiation patch set
> The set splits into several smaller (self-contained) blocks, all documented in this section.
> The first block is distinct from feature negotiation, it only concerns request sockets:
>
> 	[DCCP]: Allow to parse options on Request Sockets

This one can be folded with the next, I guess, since its only use of
the newly introduce dreq on dccp_parse_options is to test against NULL,
but that could be achieved by checking the packet type.

-