Re: Gstreamer e DCCP: issues related to ccid-3

|   I'm implementing the dccp plugin for gstreamer and everything goes
|  very well, I can transmit an mp3 sound using ccid-2, but when I try to
|  use ccid-3, I can just send very little via send function and after
|  the function returns 11 (EAGAIN). Is there any different parameter
|  that I should set? I think that the problem that you had in VLC should
|  be the same
This problem (or "feature") is well-known, Ian has also repeatedly pointed out
to this. Basically, what your code needs to be able to do is cope with EAGAIN,
i.e. when the TX buffer is full and CCID3 decides to throttle the sending speed,
the write call needs to be repeated.

I haven't checked the VLC code lately (it will have such a test), but I know that
Andre Noll developed a very clever way of handling this, by using a "generic chunk queue"
for audio chunks which could currently not be sent. He implemented this in paraslash
(file dccp_send.c), the sources are on http://www.systemlinux.org/~maan/paraslash/

For this most recent feature, it is best to use his git tarball:

  http://www.systemlinux.org/~maan/paraslash/versions/paraslash-git.tar.bz2

I also
-