Re: DCCP support in VLC

|  Other than that, and apart from pending DCCP service code support I am happy
|  to announce that the official VLC development tree now support DCCP
|  out-of-the-box with RTP.

Great! That means that the old hack (which you commented on earlier) on
    http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/users/gerrit/dccp/apps/#VLC_Patch
can go in favour of something properly integrated with the VLC code. Many thanks
for looking after this.

I am assuming that this relies on the non-blocking connect you described? If yes,
I shall make sure that the patch to do this is tidied up and submit it early next
week - this needs some more thought.

Excellent news!

-