Backporting gerrit tree (from git) to 2.6.18. IT WAS: "Backport" latest (git) DCCP code to 2.6.18

Arnaldo,
  as you mentioned, I'm in trouble in the kernel skb, please see below:

[sbox-SDK_ARMEL: /usr/src/kernel-source-rx-34] > make zImage
  CHK     include/linux/version.h
make[1]: `include/asm-arm/mach-types.h' is up to date.
  CHK     include/linux/utsrelease.h
  CHK     include/linux/compile.h
  CC      net/dccp/minisocks.o
net/dccp/minisocks.c: In function `dccp_check_req':
net/dccp/minisocks.c:258: warning: passing arg 1 of pointer to
function from incompatible pointer type
net/dccp/minisocks.c:258: error: too many arguments to function
make[2]: *** [net/dccp/minisocks.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [net/dccp] Error 2
make: *** [net] Error 2

-------

the code that it is generation this error is minisocks.c file:

drop:
        if (dccp_hdr(skb)->dccph_type != DCCP_PKT_RESET)
                req->rsk_ops->send_reset(sk, skb);

The problem is related to skb and I have no idea to do from here. I
had many other problems before this, particular with the linux
workqueue implementation (include/linux/workqueue.c/h) and with
kmen_create_cache (function ccid_kmem_cache_create) but I solved them.
So, what do you suggest me to do?

Thank you,
Leandro.

--
Leandro Melo de Sales.
Pervasive and Embedded Computing Laboratory

"There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand
binary, those who don't"
-