Re: Comments/question on no_feedback_timer

Quoting Ian McDonald:
|  > |  And the more I look at it the bigger my headache. I'm going to have to
|  > |  start doing some of the TFRCbis rev02 stuff given the intertwining
|  > |  with Faster Restart.
|  > I take it that you are aware that the authors of the Faster Restart draft
|  > are in the process of replacing the current version with an entirely different one
|  > based on cwnd window validation. I'd check with the authors for their time plan.
|  >
|  No! I just checked Sally's slides from IETF meeting held and it didn't
|  mention this at all. Where did you get this from?

This is something I heard - can you please check this yourself with the authors. Faster Restart
is not really my domain and I don't want to give warranties for things I heard somewhere and may
have misunderstood (or maybe I got it right, but do check!).

|  Yes I agree receive sets are complex. I didn't see your feedback -
|  maybe I didn't look properly - can you send to me?
This had been sent internally. Will send to you privately - this is an implementation list.
-