Re: Comments/question on no_feedback_timer

Ian said:
> OK. I don't intend to get into long discussions around individual
> versions or discuss to death. I just didn't realise which version the
> code was against. It creates a headache for me but that's my
> problem...

And the more I look at it the bigger my headache. I'm going to have to
start doing some of the TFRCbis rev02 stuff given the intertwining
with Faster Restart. I won't discuss as such given your concerns but
I'll probably post back patches from time to time that you can do what
you want with. (Ignore, integrate or somewhere in between)

Ian
--
Web1: http://wand.net.nz/~iam4/
Web2: http://www.jandi.co.nz