Re: [Announce]: How to access Experimental Test Tree

Hi there Gerrit,

Thanks for these instructions. Very helpful. Unfortunately the
alternative way didn't work for me but the others did just fine.

Your tree looks very good when compiled as a whole. It passes all my
tests on CCID3 - the first time I've had this occur in ANY tree. Well
done! I'm going to post the results on the OSDL wiki soon - in
particular it passed tests at full speed over a routed link.

Ian