Re: [dccp] Re: problem with CCID3 loss events

On 6/2/07, Patrick Andrieux <patrick.andrieux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi again,

I find out what was the problem. I recompile the latest 2.6.20 kernel
with Ian's patches, and my iperf client doesn't freeze anymore. So I
guess there is something wrong in Dave Miller's tree (I didn't use
Ian's patches).
dccp_probe module doesn't work either with his tree, it seg fault
trying to insert it.

Patrick.

Can you send your kernel .config files and also the scripts you use to
load dccp and netem so I can try and replicate here and fix.

I can't promise a quick fix but will look into it. Given Dave M's tree
for DCCP is the same as what Linus has I would like to fix it...

Do you have any more info from the segfault or freeze in your logs?

Thanks,

Ian
--
Web: http://wand.net.nz/~iam4/