Setup of CCIDs

One more thing. I've found you have to set sysctls to get the setup
right (particularly around seq_window size and ackvecs.

Here is the script I use for CCID3:
#
sudo modprobe dccp
sudo modprobe dccp_ccid3
sudo sysctl -w net.dccp.default.seq_window=10000
sudo sysctl -w net.dccp.default.send_ackvec=0
sudo sysctl -w net.dccp.default.rx_ccid=3
sudo sysctl -w net.dccp.default.tx_ccid=3

and CCID2:
#
sudo modprobe dccp
sudo modprobe dccp_ccid2
sudo sysctl -w net.dccp.default.seq_window=10000
sudo sysctl -w net.dccp.default.send_ackvec=1
sudo sysctl -w net.dccp.default.rx_ccid=2
sudo sysctl -w net.dccp.default.tx_ccid=20

My opinion is that the send_ackvec should automatically change in the
code when you change CCIDs. The default_seq_window increases from the
default specified in the RFC of 100.

Ian