Re: 2.6.19-rcX vs 2.6.20

Hi Ian

Thanks for the tip, I know your web repository and will certainly look at
stgit (I am doing something like that at the moment).

|  I would like to see bug fixes in 2.6.19 too if they are obvious fixes
|  e.g. the one I sent today. I won't get into the debate about other
|  cosmetic ones....
The problem is not in cosmetics. Each new patch potentially changes offsets
and contexts of outstanding ones (cosmetic or not), so doing `x' now will
imply having to re-do `y' at a later time, whereas my idea was to to both `x' and
`y' at one time.

To make a start, I will submit the batch of what I have (but explicitly not for 2.6.19)
so that hopefully the patch situation can be a little clarified.

Gerrit
-