Re: 2.6.19-rcX vs 2.6.20

Hi Arnaldo,

|  I guess I should just create a net-2.6.20 git tree to fix this
|  situation, but I guess you guys could also maintain git trees
|  somewhere, so that I could pull from you, what do you think?
If that would make the situation better, I'll do that. We've got
web servers and the like here. So ... that would be like
	* patches sent to Arnaldo for checking
	* Arnaldo merges into his 2.6.20 tree
	* Gerrit (or Ian or Andrea) pulls Arnaldos changes
	* whoever pulled last, keeps it consistent with netdev tree
	* next time patches come in for revision, Arnaldo can pull
          from the up-to-date tree

That would be great - these patches are just in the way to get other
work done.

Gerrit

-