Re: Fwd: CCID2 patches

> You need a description of each patch and signed off line in each
> patch. They can't be accepted in this form. Alternatively they could
> be resubmitted.

The proper email, patch and log description was sent a while back in the DCCP
mailing list.  About resubmitting, I hate insisting.  If people drop mail, there
probably is a reason.  It's one of my stubburn principles =P.

Dude, thanks for ur time in this.  I'll address the issues I agreed on in this
mail when I see arnaldo, or anyone, playing and hopefully commiting these
patches.

Your code is good dude. Don't let your attitude stop your code getting
merged. Now some issues have been found you need to resubmit your
patches before anyone starts playing with them. That's the way the
kernel works - if your code is reviewed you neeed to fix and resubmit.
If people don't get around to it submit again. I've had to resubmit
some code about half a dozen times.

Don't let pride get in your way. If you want to see why just google
for reiserfs4.

Ian
--
Ian McDonald