Re: [BUG] CCID3 - loss not detected if in order

Hi Ian,

I had been trying to get a "p" value other than zero from some days, and I was relieved when I read your post yesterday.

So I applied your lossfix and ccid3li patches (and all the other patches in http://wand.net.nz/~iam4/dccp/patches/ actually) to my linux boxes (both sender&receiver) and started some testing. However, the linux box at the receiver side (scenario: sending data from sender to receiver) got freezed everytime I played the scenario and I had to switch off/on the machine to get it back to life. There seems to be a problem related with the patches I applied, maybe txbuff patch. Do you have any idea?

Burak Gorkemli
Ph.D. Candidate
Koc University
Turkey