ccid2 status [and a graph for the nets ppl =D]

I sent some patches to this list which should make CCID2 behave better.  For
people out there that want to play with CCID2, I added code which enables
user-land applications to track the state of CCID2.  Here is a graph I obtained
when running CCID2 between two boxes on a 100Mbit network [no delay, just "lan
delay"].
http://darkircop.org/vger.png
If you are interested in this particular aspect [monitoring CCID2] send me a
mail and I'll give you info and tools.

CCID2 seems to work in this scenario.  It doesn't quite work when you add delay.
I will sort that out next.  But now I gotta do some other stuff.
-
: send the line "unsubscribe dccp" in