Re: Monitor mode handling (bug ?)

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 7:33:30 PM CET Steffen Nurpmeso wrote:

Hello Steffen,

> Hm, i will attach a better one..  Shall anyone consider this,
> please use that not the older one!  Thanks.

Thanks for the update!

I can confirm that your new patch:

- allows to run fpsync in the background
- fixes the situation with the loop using 100% CPU
  (detailed at the beginning of that thread)

I hope someone from dash team will have a look at it :)

Cheers,

--
Ganael LAPLANCHE <ganael.laplanche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.martymac.org | http://contribs.martymac.org