--with-libedit as default

Hi,

I would like to suggest this: do you think in its next version dash could
enable libedit by default, instead of requiring it to be explicitly
requested when running the configure script? The reason why I think
it's a good idea is because this is what Posix demands, and many linux
distributions forget to add that option (maybe because they see dash
just as an efficient tool for scripts, not as a nice login shell).

Thanks. Best,
Maurício