dash website (Re: Hello)

Rémi Duplé wrote:

> I am writing this mail to propose an overhaul of the current site
> without creating another site on another domain. If my idea of
> recasting (free) interest you deprive yourself especially not
> contact me.

Wow, that got ugly fast.

I don't have anything against trying out website improvements.  As
usual in free software projects, the best way is to go forward and try
it out, which would give the kind people in the project a chance to
look over your work and tell their thoughts.

If you are asking for advice, again, my advice is to show an example
of what kind of improvements you mean, and then we can give you
feedback.  If you are asking for assurance in advance that Herbert
would adopt your changes, I can't offer that, sorry.

Sorry for the lack of clarity,
Jonathan