RE: Solaris

(My apologies if you receive this as a duplicate.  I got a strange error when sending.)

> I cannot get dash 0.5.4 to build on Solaris.  I've made a couple small
> patches that may be a step in the right direction.

These patches were not committed, so I am now working on 0.5.5.1 and
carrying them forward.  In addition to the two mentioned, there are an
additional 10 (or so) patches needed.  Mostly issues that seemed to be
related to C99 compliance: Solaris 9 doesn't have stdint.h, isblank()
function, etc.

If someone would care to review them, I'll drop them on my server.

Thanks,
Tim

--
      Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
          InterCall, a division of West Corporation

Be always sure you are right, then go ahead. - David Crockett