Mac OS X support patch

Hi, Herbert and friends.  I've created a small patch that allows dash
to be built on Mac OS X.  I'm contributing it here with the hope that
it's suitable for inclusion in dash.

The changes in this patch are:

- __attribute__((__alias__())) is not supported, add an autoconf check
- open64 is not present although the stat64 family is, separate the
  autoconf checks
- A syntax error had slipped into a non-glibc codepath
- mkbuiltins had a nonportable mktemp invocation for the case where
  tempfile is not availalble

Nothing in this patch is actually Mac OS X-specific, so it might aid
portability to other platforms as well.

Mark