Re: cmd modifiers options: CPU affinity, ASLR, lightweight exec...

> After today's exercises i'd like to add:
>
> `sed,c` -- set CPU affinity; maybe some free CPU choice is needed also:
> `sed,c[0]` stick to CPU 0
> `sed,c[1]` to CPU 1, another form
> `sed,cpu[1]`

Use cases:

* my buddy, doing his batch calculations; of course, i can say to him,
  hey there's a sched_setaffinity() thing, see man how to use it, good
  luck. But small hint about how to run it from the shell is more
  enduser-friendly, i think.

  Seeing how his `taylor` solver bounces from one CPU to other (with
  my X/qemu) i'm not happy.

* algothims with easy to parallel uses (like that with `sed`) will be
  easily configured and tested to run in one particular set up. One
  main binary, cmd options, some pipe I/O + this shell exec feature.

> good (i.e. slower) random number generation, obviously flexible
> run-time configuration of this stuff on exec time will be needed.
>
> `sed,rnd[-]`
> `sed,r[+]`

`sed,r[++]` -- good randomization
`set -F[rnd++++]` -- even better (i.e. OK, i can wait)

`set -F[rnd:$(read_ethernet_now)]` -- another choice
`set -F[rnd:$(read_framebuffer bs=512 seek="$seed")]`

This leads us to capabilities support and flexible checking it in `test`
and setting in `exec`. Don't know about interfaces here, though.
capset()/capget(), seems not that much.
____