SASL Ldap Group Filter Request

I had also new questions with no answers,

What would be the best practice, use a single filter or better multiple groups on ou?

Single filter works fine when I change ldap_filter:

ldap_filter: (&(userPrincipalName=%u)(memberOf=CN=SASL,OU=groups,OU=Exchange,DC=company-group,DC=dir))

I played around the other way to use ldap_group_match_method: filter but it’s still not working this way.

It would be nice, when all groups under an ou could have access, so I need to create for our Mailserver multiple groups.

Best Regards