adding OAuth

	I relay my mail through gmail.  sendmail uses cyrus sasl to
authenticate.  gmail uses OAuth authentication.  If I could add OAuth
to cyrus I could disable gmail requiring that I 'allow less secure
apps'.  I think the authentication I use for my own messages is good
enough; I worry about the vulnerability to which 'allow less secure
apps' exposes my account from attack by others.

	gmail put both messages from this mailing list in my spam
folder.

russell bell