Re: mechanism not supported error calling sasl_client_start()

In your syslog. Enable auth.debug:

http://www.cyrusimap.org/docs/cyrus-imapd/2.4.7/install-configure.php

On 03/09/17 08:03 -0800, Ted Yu wrote:
After installing with plugindir, I got this error when calling
sasl_client_start():

#define SASL_FAIL       -1   /* generic failure */

Where should I look for trace that shows the cause for the failure ?

Thanks