Re: OAuth2 SASL library mechanism implementation

I haven't done any work on the SASL-OAuth stuff in a while.  The plan for it was always to get it really working and supported in the Cyrus SASL stack, but it's not supported my anything but good wishes right now.

The version checked in is simplistic and sorta working, but needs fixing.  I was working on adding in a persistent cred store using SQLite and breaking all of the OAuth stuff out into a separate library to make the SASL plugin much much lighter weight.

If someone wanted to take up the work I'd be happy to talk and see if the work in progress I have would be of use for anyone wanting to make it work.

-bill  (AKA https://github.com/sweetums/)

William J. Mills
Technical Yahoo!