saslauthd+kerberos infinite loop inside sendto_kdc.c at function service_fds

Hi!

I'm using saslauthd (cyrus-sasl2_2.1.25.dfsg1-6+deb7u1) with kerberos
authentication in a debian wheezy (krb5_1.10.1+dfsg-5+deb7u1) and the
deamon (actually one of the processes only) sometimes goes into infinite
loop, ceasing to answer requests, apparently inside the kerberos
library. This situation requires a saslauthd restart to
resolve.

I'm not sure this is a saslauthd bug, or a kerberos bug... but anyway,
you can see the full details in the bug report I filled with debian,
including stack traces, etc...

Since from the end-user perspective this is a saslauthd issue, I
thought I should report this to you and wait for your advice before
reporting to another team, kerberos perhaps?

Thanks in advance!

--
Rodrigo Nuno Bragança da Cunha
Núcleo de Sistemas