Integrating XOAUTH plugin into upstream

Hi everybody

Now that XOAUTH is starting to be used by different providers I'm wondering if
we could integrate the XOAUTH plugin Bill developed into upstream.

I could help in any C and testing tasks but I'm lacking autotools knowledge
that somebody else should provide (I guess I could learn but that will take
longer time than if somebody else does).

Is anyone else interested?

https://github.com/sweetums/SASL-OAuth

Merge the pull request to make it compile with jansson2.x

Cheers.