Re: SASL Server Plugin

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Dan White <dwhite@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The PLAIN mechanism is a protocol defined in RFC 4616. plain.c is it's
implementation within cyrus sasl. RFC 3501 provides details about how SASL
interactions (for all mechanisms) are initiated and completed for IMAP.

I am not clear what you mean by "After this step again the server needs to
send a request asking for some other parameters." Is this step related to
authentication, or to some other aspect of the email protocol you are
using?