Re: Random error with sasl+pam+mysql

Am 11.10.12 15:44, schrieb Dan White:
I observed everything carefully with all relevant debugging options
but no real insights. Below you find some strace from the saslauthd.
First part is not working, second part works.

Does someone has an idea to solve or give me a hint what else i could
do to trace down the problem?

Try starting saslauthd with '-n 0' which will cause saslauthd to fork a
new process for each connection. You might also be able to mask the problem
to some extent by enabling caching with '-c'.

Starting saslauthd with -n 0 seems to solve the problem. Is it a huge perfomance issue running only 1 saslauth-daemon at once?

--
Tobias Kirchhofer