Re: Documentation (was Information about SASL and LDAP)

On 06/01/12 22:50 +0100, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
* Dan White <dwhite@xxxxxxx>:
On 01/12/11 20:23 +0100, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
>* Dan White <dwhite@xxxxxxx>:
>>p@rick,
>>
>>I know you've been working on some new manpages. I've spent a little time
>>adding a sasl guide to jmeeuwen's (et al) cyrus imap documentation at:
>>
>>http://git.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd-docs/tree/Sasl_Guide/en-US
>>
>>It's mostly just a loose collection of notes at this point, but I don't
>>want to duplicate what you're doing if you're also working on something
>>similar. The focus of that guide guide will be more of an
>>example-and-explanatory-text, or book style, documentation.
>
>Looks good at first glance!
>
>My focus is on man pages and your guide would fit in perfectly.

Have you tried to contact me? I didn't receive a mail.

p@rick

justified.

saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH):

Sorry p@rick, I have not yet. My day jobs been pretty busy with end of year
upgrades.

I hope to have some more free time in a couple of weeks.

--
Dan White