Re: Quata warning with Cyrus IMAP 2.4.10...

Nguyen,

Cyrus IMAP questions should go to info-cyrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

On 20/08/11 10:55 +0700, Nguyen, Quoc Khanh wrote:
Hi all,

I have a problem to define and use the Quota on my Cyrus
server. My imap server version is: 2.4.10. When i try to define a mailbox
quota, my user are over quota, but he can send mail and receive them.
What's i'm doing wrong?

Here is my /etc/imapd.conf:

allowanonymouslogin: no
autocreatequota: 10000
quotawarn: 80
servername: mx.abc.com
lmtp_overquota_perm_failure: 0

This is a typo for lmtp_over_quota_perm_failure (which defaults to 0 anyway).

lmtp_downcase_rcpt: yes
unixhierarchysep: no

I used Roundcube webmail... Please help!

A cyrus imap quota will only affect incoming email. Outgoing email will be
restricted, or not, by your smtp server.

Depending on your smtp server config, incoming emails for a mailbox that is
over quota may be queued and eventually delivered, if the mailbox
eventually gets cleaned up.

What is the cyradm output of 'lq user.<user>' for the mailbox in question?
What syslog output do you see during delivery to that mailbox?

Assuming that the quota database for the mailbox is corrupted, you can run
quota/cyrquota to recalculate quota usage.

--
Dan White