Re: saslauthd SASL_IPREMOTEPORT -> PAM_RHOST

Quoting Amir 'CG' Caspi <cepheid@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Of course, the rhost really is the most important piece anyway, since that's what I need for firewalling. I can live without the bad username, since apparently it's not logged anyway even with other services.

in the saslauthd code, I think there is a section that allows -sasl- to log the information you want. It would probably be easier to modify it there.

IE remove the debug flag requirement and change the syslog to the device you want.