Re: version 2.1.24rc1 rpms

Dan-

Wow! Thank you. Yes, that really helped. Your patches solved all the
problems I was having compiling this. It took what seemed like forever
to reconcile all of the Redhat patches from older versions (many were
no longer required), but I have managed to kludge together a srpm now
that builds. Off to test now.

I oringinally undertook this to get at Howard Chu's canon_user stuff,
however, I'm looking at your LDAP Password Modify Extended Operation
and wondering if that could help us too. I read up on it in RFC3062,
but I'm guessing your patch here is to enable Cyrus-SASL to support
that feature in OpenLDAP?

Steve