Re: auxpropfunc error invalid parameter supplied

Hi Dan,

well...still the same here :-(

imtest -u mario2 -m login -w test localhost
S: * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 LITERAL+ ID AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN
SASL-IR COMPRESS=DEFLATE] Testfix Cyrus IMAP v2.3.16 server ready
C: L01 LOGIN root {4}
S: + go ahead
C: <omitted>
S: L01 NO Login failed: generic failure