Re: Using multiple realms with saslauthd/ldap

On 05/11/09 16:19 +1100, John Newbigin wrote:
Depending on your server app and setup, you might be able to configure
multiple saslauthd instances, each with their own ldap configuration. That
would require your end users to authenticate to different IPs or ports
though.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any way to configure openldap to use different instances.

I have coded up a patch to saslauthd/lak.c which will load realm specific configuration. If anyone is interested I am happy to share this, at least for a discussion of it's merits.

You can submit a bug in bugzilla for developer review.

--
Dan White