Re: SASL + Kerberos + OpenLDAP issue

OK, so you know what's on the server.

On your client (after a failure) do a "klist -e". If there is a matching enctype with a server's keytab entry, then do a "kvno <service principal>" and see if that entry's kvno also matches.

Some procedures for extracting keytab files will increment the kvno (and generate new keys) behind your back.