Re: FDS and Cyrus SASL

Chavez, James R. wrote:
Hello List,
I am having an issue getting SASL gssapi going between my Fedora
Directory LDAP servers and LDAP clients
I have configured OpenLDAP with SASL gssapi and it works great. However
I am havving issues when I run an ldapsearch or ldapwhoami on my
clients.

Is there something I can do to trace SASL gssapi errors? Or to debug the
transfer between the client and server. I ran a tcpdump but did not find
much there.

James,

See:

http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/OpenLdapSaslGssapi