Re: Next release of CMU SASL - call for favorite bugfixes

Hi Fabian,

Fabian Fagerholm wrote:

You can find the patches that we apply on:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-cyrus-sasl2/cyrus-sasl-2.1/trunk/debian/patches/

If you need them explicitly submitted to the Cyrus Bugzilla, please let
me know and I'll try to find the time to do so. We're trying to get
better at pushing our patches upstream, but so far time hasn't
permitted...
I would like to include the following list of changes into the CMU SASL CVS:

Code:
 0008_one_time_sasl_set_alloc.dpatch
 0012_xopen_crypt_prototype.dpatch
 0013_fix_hurd_build.dpatch