default kerberos instance

Hi, All. How can one specify the default kerberos instance that is used to authenticate users? We have basic kerberos5 authentication working, but we would like Cyrus to authenticate users using an alternate instance. For example, if a user logs in as dab66, we want Cyrus to authenticate them using the dab66/instance kerberos instance instead of just dab66.

Sincerely,
Devin

------
Devin Bougie
Laboratory for Elementary-Particle Physics
Cornell University