GSSAPI against Microsoft AD

Hi,

Has anybody managed to get sasl authenticating with GSSAPI against a Microsoft AD server ?

I am trying and run into an authentication failure.

Is there ways to increase verbosity, error/debug messages on a binary implementation ?

I am kind of stuck, and do not know how to dig into this further.

Thanks.

--
Yves.
http://www.SollerS.ca