Re: Cyrus SASL and LDAP and CRAM-MD5 and DIGEST-MD5...

Dan White wrote:
Hi Pascal,

I tried it out and it works as advertised for me.

Some suggestions: In the case sasl requests an attribute from
your auxprop store that doesn't match the configured userPassword
attribute, go ahead and pass it up. I'm getting this error while
attempting an OTP authentication (IMAP):

giengerldap skip property: *cmusaslsecretOTP

It would probably have made more sense just to add an attribute mapping option to ldapdb.

--
  -- Howard Chu